Учебные форумы

Topic Форум Описание Обсуждения
Involving families in exploring linguistic repertoires Post your interview! 0
Living with more than one language More about you: Parent Forum

In this forum you can introduce yourself to others in the group.

Name the Animals
Can you name the animals?

elefant

Animal Sounds

Do you know the noises those animals make?

File:Rooster04 adjusted.jpg

Classroom Equipment

Do you recognise those objects? What are they called in your language? 

shallow focus photography of pencils on desk rack
Word Bank Animals: Parent and Child Forum
Can you find some animals in your home? This could be a cuddly toy, a picture in a book, or your pet! Can you take a picture and post it? 

Can you make a drawing of an animal? Take a picture of your drawing and post it! 

Tell us what the animal is called in your language! Which noise does it make? ...
The benefits of storytelling My story: Parent Forum

Please post your story here!

My story with objects - Parent and Child Forum

Can you find some things in your house to use to come up with a story? They can be your favourite toys, pictures, or any other object that inspire you to come up with a story! 

Order the things you found and take some photos. Can you create story, while looking at the objects one by one? Take a ...

Learning in the early years and in school in England School experiences around the world: My experience - Parent Forum

Here you can find an example of how a school experience in one country can differ to that in another country. Can you tell us about your own experience? How does it compare to your child in school today ion England? 

An EXAMPLE: 

listen to 'a first school day in Austria and England'

A first school ...
Playdough home activity - Parent Forum

If you and your child engaged in a play activity at home, for example with playdough, please share some of your experiences with the group! Ask your child to take a photos of the objects created. Write a few notes, or take a video of your child playing. Post your stories, photos and videos on ...

'I spy' home activity: Parent Forum

Did you and your child play some variations of ‘I spy’ at home or when you were outside? Please share some of your experiences with the group! Ask your child to take photos of the things you spotted when playing the game. Write a few notes, or take a video of your child playing. Post your ...

Promoting different languages at home Identity Treasure Box - Discussion 1
Co-creating a memory game - discussion
This is a place for the exchange of ideas, pictures and questions.